TG4050 is an individualized therapeutic vaccine
A particularly innovative immunotherapy, TG4050 is the lead myvac ® candidate.
First positive data
from Phase I clinical trials
Initial data presented at the ASCO congress (June 2022)
One cancer, one patient, one vaccine
With TG4050, Transgene is developing an individualized immunotherapy based on advanced genetic engineering and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
The treatment is based on an optimized MVA viral vector.
Each treatment is designed and manufactured by Transgene for each patient, targeting the most relevant tumor targets (cancer-specific neoantigens) selected by NEC’s AI.
Once injected into the patient, this therapeutic vaccine will stimulate the patient’s immune defenses to allow the targeted destruction of cancer cells.
To carry out this project, Transgene relies on a unique expertise, a network of prestigious and recognized partners at every stage of product development and integrated manufacturing capabilities.
Transgene has signed a strategic collaboration agreement with NEC for the development of TG4050, the first candidate derived from the myvac® platform. This personalized immunotherapy is developed for each patient, on the basis of mutations identified through sequencing of tumor tissue, prioritized using NEC’s Neoantigen Prediction System and delivered using Transgene’s myvac® technological platform which allows development and manufacturing.
|HPV-negative head and neck cancers – after surgery and adjuvant therapy
- January 8, 2024 - Transgene and NEC Extend their Collaboration to Continue Joint Clinical Development of Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine TG4050
- June 6, 2023 - Transgene and NEC Present New Data on TG4050, an Individualized Cancer Vaccine, Showing it Induces Specific Immune Responses against Head and Neck Carcinoma at ASCO 2023
- May 26, 2023 - Transgene to Present Data on its Two Therapeutic Cancer Vaccins at the 2023 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Safety and Immunogenicity of TG4050; a personalized cancer vaccine in head and neck carcinoma
- Feasibility and immunogenicity of adjuvant TG4050, a patient tailored cancer vaccine in head and neck and ovarian cancer
A. Lalane et al.
Download the poster here
- Phase 1 studies of personalized neoantigen vaccine TG4050 in ovarian carcinoma (OC) and head and heck carcinoma (HNSCC)